Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Assists waitstaff in all areas of the dining room. Acts as host, cashier, busser, and food runner.
- Adheres to all Company policies and regulations.
- Assists in other departments or with other duties as requested or necessary Assists Servers in maintaining efficient and timely service.
- Attendants WILL be assigned to busing or serving shifts when necessary.
- All shifts needed in the restaurant will be covered by dining room employees whenever possible.
- Delivers prepared food to tables as requested.
- Ensures standards of appearance and sanitation are maintained on a daily basis.
- Greets guests at door, seats guests and offer menus.
- Implements the use of a waitlist in order to maintain a smooth operation by adjusting the flow of guests into the dining room.
- Handles guest concerns in a professional manner.
- Keeps sidestand stocked throughout service.
- Keeps tables neat and clean throughout service.
- Clears and resets tables quickly.
- Maintains good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the property.
- Maintains line of communication between guests, Servers, Dining Room Managers, and Kitchen.
- Maintains service side of dish area.
- Participates in ongoing employee training.
- Reports to work on time in a neat and clean uniform.
- Rings out guest checks and collects cash or credit cards from guests.
- Takes fast and appropriate action to solve problems.
- Will assist in banquets as assigned.
- Will obey all hotel rules and regulations.
- Restaurant/dining room in a historic hotel.
- Job requires walking, bending, handling, reaching, grasping, lifting 12+ kgs., and repetitive motions.
- Non-smoking environment.