Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Responsible for coordinating individual station and communicating with other waitstaff and kitchen personnel to provide a quality tea service experience that exceeds guests’ expectations as a result of giving your personal best in service. Responsible for food and beverage service, clearing tables, cleaning, side work and sanitation. Demonstrates commitment to guest satisfaction and positive employee and company relations. Must assist in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary.
- Assists in banquets as assigned.
- Collects currency and gives receipt with every transaction and completes daily paperwork.
- Delivers each food course in proper sequence.
- Ensures standards of appearance and sanitation are maintained on a daily basis.
- Handles guest concerns in a professional manner.
- Keeps all water and beverage glasses filled as needed or requested.
- Keeps tables neat and clean throughout service.
- Provides guests with proper utensils and condiments.
- Maintains good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the property.
- Maintains line of communication between Dining Room, Kitchen and Bar.
- Obeys all hotel rules and regulations.
- Obtains assigned service station from manager at the beginning of the shift.
- Prepares mis en place for assigned station and is ready to assist others if needed.
- Participates in on-going employee training.
- Presents check after tea service/meal within an appropriate amount of time.
- Reports to work on time in a neat and clean uniform.
- Responsible for following Provincial and National Park Service policies and regulations for serving alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
- Takes fast and appropriate action to solve problems.
- Takes part in all sales goals and incentive programs.
- Greets and informs guests of tea service and other promotions.
- Makes yes-yes choices available to the guest.
- 2-4 years experience in a waitstaff/server position.
- Able to handle guest concerns in a tactful and caring manner.
- High school graduate.
- 2-4 years college preferred.
- Hospitality computer systems experience desirable.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work varied shifts.
- Must be team-oriented.
- Must have good table service skills.
- Must possess neat and pleasant grooming habits.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be pleasant, helpful, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and courteous in dealing with guests and co-workers.
- Must possess or be able to obtain Alberta ProServe Certification.
- Dining Room, Lobby, and Bar of historic hotel.
- Job requires walking, bending, handling, reaching, grasping, lifting 12+ Kgs., and repetitive motions.
- Non-smoking environment.